Terms & Conditions
www.bunch.co.nz is operated by;
Lake Road Soap Limited
PO BOX 36404
Northcote, Auckland 0748
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty, information or document or other term not forming part of this agreement.
- If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so and you accept personal responsibility for every act or omission by you.
- Because we rely on our suppliers, we do not guarantee that Goods advertised on Our Website are available. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods.
- The price of Goods may be changed by us at any time. We will never change a price so as to affect the price charged to you at the time when you buy those Goods.
- If in future, you buy Goods from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- We do not sell the Goods in all countries. We may refuse to deliver the Goods if you live in a country we do not serve.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the Goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without giving any reason.
- At any time before the Goods are dispatched, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without giving any reason.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may accept the alternatives we offer or cancel all or part of your order.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The Price is as set out in the order.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not dispatch the Goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- Prices include goods and services tax (“GST”).
- If by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply that those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the Goods includes delivery by our chosen Carrier.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 7 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
- Only one discount code may be per purchase.
SECURITY OF YOUR CREDIT CARD
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. The payment page is fully hosted by Payment Express, PayPal and ReCharge our site will not store and collect any customer credit card details.
- Goods are delivered within 1-3 business days from the day you place an order or the following day after you purchase the Goods. Rural areas may take up to 5 days
- Deliveries will be made our chosen carrier (Fastway couriers) to the address stipulated in your order.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 5 business days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- Free delivery code 'BUNCH' for orders over $50 can only be used by itself, not with any other discount code, and will only give a discount of $3.05 off rural orders.
FOREIGN TAXES AND DUTY
- If you are not in New Zealand, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country. You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
LIABILITY FOR SUBSEQUENT DEFECTS
- We will repair or replace Goods which fail to comply with the provisions of the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or which show a defect.
- If you claim that the item is defective, the following conditions apply:
- The defect must be reported to us within four weeks of becoming apparent, or the defect results only from faulty design or manufacture, or you have returned the defective Goods or parts to us if we have so requested.
- If we agree that we are liable, we will refund the cost of return carriage and will repair or replace the Goods free of charge.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- The Goods must in unused condition in the original packaging.
- Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 30 days at your own risk and cost.
- The procedure for return of Goods is set out on Our Website. If you do not follow this procedure, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the Goods.
- If delivery was made to New Zealand address, you are also protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows;
- All the conditions, warranties or other terms implied by the law of any county other than New Zealand are excluded from this agreement to the extent permitted by law.
- We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to: the quality of the Goods, any implied warranty or condition as to merchant ability or fitness of the Goods for a particular purpose, the correspondence of the Goods with any description, the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose, the truth of any Content on Our Website, non-infringement of any right.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- Except in the case of liability for personal injury or death, our liability under this contract is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the Goods you have purchased.
YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- If you use Our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorized person from using your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log into your account and change your password.
- You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from;
- Your failure to comply with the law of any country,
- Your breach of this agreement,
- Any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours,
- A contractual claim arising from your use of the Goods,
- Or a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
- We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Goods and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- You may not use our name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- Where we provide goods without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other Goods for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is neither contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those goods or that service.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either party by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond his reasonable control, including any labour dispute between a party and its employees.
- In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the constitution of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.